tirsdag 4. november 2008

If the world could vote!

Ok, my sister sent me this link, and I voted. . . You should as well, it really shows that not only the big old great queen of them all (USA) is ready for a change, but so is the rest of the world as well. . .

I am sitting up all alone right now, waiting for the election thingy to start on TV. . . Since I'm in tiny Norway, the election takes place in the middle of the night. . . Still about an hour till it really starts, can't wait. . .

I'm keeping my fingers crossed - Obama has to win, there's no other way. . . Anyways, who gives a shit about McCain? The problem with that man is so obvious it shouldn't be an issue at all - he's old, and guess what people, if he by any chance needs to step down - guess who's taking over??? Oh jepp, it's the devil in prada - Miss Alaska! What to do? Vote Obama. . .

Well check out "IF THE WORLD COULD VOTE"

Ingen kommentarer: